- Shelter can be fully erected onsite in ten days on slab or footings.
- Walls and ceiling panels consist of a galvanized steel exterior and perforated steel interior with a core made of non-combustible structural mineral wool for superior insulation and noise absorption.
- Wall panel design is water resistant and durable for relocation, pack up and shipping.
- Insulation R value of 21.
- Shelter comes equipped with two 7.5 ton ECU
- Plug and Play electric
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- One piece hydraulic, overhead, high power door system
- Electrical system includes wiring for power monitors, phase sequencing, utility power, and Emergency Power- Off (EPO) switches
- Main power 200A, 3-phase panel, 50/60Hz. / 400Hz. equipment available (option)
- Communications Interface Panel
- Wind load rating 200 mph. Snow load rating 80 psf
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS